Our Business Model Slashes Our Overhead…we pass the savings on to you.
By partnering with BRISK Coffee, you can cut your coffee costs, while serving up a better, fresher cup of coffee! Here’s how:
* Green Coffee is a publicly traded commodity. So whether you’re a small independent roaster buying one bag, or a multi-national roaster buying millions of bags, the cost per pound of Green Coffee is the same.
* At the time this site was updated, Coffee was trading at about $2.70 per pound for Central Standard Arabica Coffee. When you add in processing, packaging and labor the cost for 1-pound rises to about $3.55. The larger expense comes in DELIVERING the coffee.
* If you’re paying $6.00 a pound for coffee, $2.50 of that money is paying for expenses like a delivery truck, fuel, a route person’s salary, insurance, maintenance, repairs and so on. By our calculations, the cost of a single delivery person and a single truck amounts to $150,000.00 per year. And the cost is rising!
* By roasting to order, and shipping via UPS next day delivery, we have eliminated the cost of truck delivery and have passed those savings on to you. BRISK Coffee customers get the freshest coffee in the business for significantly less!
QUICK PROFIT CALCULATOR
Just enter your cost per pound, cup size
and additional costs below (leave out $
signs) and click on calculate. Our calculator will
instantly figure your product cost.
You can calculate what you’re currently paying and how much you will save by switching to BRISK!
"We'll cut your coffee costs in half and give you a fresher, better cup of coffee.
- Bernabe Espinosa - Director of Production